? ??????????????Flock of Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??5 Grabs Today. 1705 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????????????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 7655 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 23, 2009

A sTupID GIrL

2day..

A girl told me
that she hate herself..

Y??

I don't understand..
Nobody hate her..
But
she hate herself..

She
such a girl that very preety
and
such a girl that very famous..

But..
Y she hate herself??

I really don't understand..

Here..
I want to told that girl..

Don't think too much..
Don't hate yourself..

If you hate yourself..

Then..

I sure that
nobody will like you..
Because you hate yourself already..
so
how can other people like you??

Girl..
Cool down please.. ^^

0 comments: